Every Queenslander should have a plan to help them grow older well.
Join us for a free lunch and hear from local experts and guest speakers who can help you plan for the most important chapter in your life.
Some of the topics will include:
• The secret to living in your own home longer
• How to leverage government funding to do more of what you love
• Organising help and care – cutting through the complexity
• Life and wellness coaching with physiotherapist Katie Zerner
• Preventing and coping with home invasion presented by Dalby Police
Free lunch and information session
When: 12pm-2pm, Tuesday 25 June
Where: RSL Kingaroy, Cnr Markwell and Short St
RSVP: Phone 4162 5096 to reserve your place