Women on the Move
These personal development workshops are for women affected by unhealthy relationships. The workshops comprises eight, three hour sessions, which are open and ongoing.
- discovering self
- healthy relationships
- understanding and transforming personal feelings
- managing stress
- healthy boundaries
- learning good communication tools
- self-care, nurture and support.
No fees are charged for this program.
This program is available at Bernard House, 21 Cornmeal Parade, Maroochydore.
Contact the team on 5430 9300 to find out more.
Healthy Relationships Series for Women
This series of workshops is for women who are of have been affected by controlling relationships.
The series involves five, two hour workshops and you are able to choose which workshop or workshops you would like to attend.
The topics covered include:
- working towards healthy relationships
- the games people play; understanding control in relationships
- free to be me; defining your space in relationships
- making decisions; do I leave or do I stay?
- supporting children where there is conflict in the family.
No fees are charged for these workshops.
This program is available in Brisbane city.
Contact the team on 3251 5000 or email@example.com