Share houses provide a great opportunity for you to live as independently as possible, with all the support you need.
We can help you settle into your new place and develop skills like how to cook a favourite meal. We can also help you manage your household chores and personal care.
We understand that when it comes to where you choose to live, it’s not ‘one size fits all’. We will work with you to find the right place with the right people.
And we understand that even though you share a home, you also want to enjoy private, individual time.
We currently have vacancies in our share houses for people with a disability across South East Queensland. Click here to view our current vacancies or for more information please call 1300 236 822.
The NDIS funds supported independent living services and uses some of the following terms to describe it:
- assistance in shared living arrangements
- supported independent living (SIL)
- assistance with household tasks
- short term accommodation and assistance
- assistance in individual living arrangement for a person with complex needs.