Live independently in a home of your own, with all the support you need.
Finding a home to call your own is one of life’s most exciting experiences. But (like most big goals in life) getting there may take some time. It may be something that you work towards gradually, with support from people you trust. At Centacare, we understand that when it comes to choosing a place to call home, it’s not ‘one size fits all’. We can help you to explore your options and work with you to find the right place with the right people, so you can relax, enjoy life and live as independently as possible.
We can help you
- find the right people to live with—people who might share your interests and goals, or who are compatible with you in other ways
- settle into your new place so you feel safe, comfortable and included
- develop your skills and confidence to get involved in life and feel connected in your local community
- cook your favourite meal, do the grocery shopping and manage your household chores and personal care needs
- catch public transport so you can visit friends and family
- pay your bills, attend appointments and get to work.
Not sure if you have funding in your plan for this support?
Whether you have funding in your plan or are just starting to explore your options, we can help you with information and advice.
Current share houses available
A share house is a great opportunity for you to live independently, while feeling safe and supported. We currently have openings in the following areas across South East Queensland including Kingaroy and Hervey Bay.
- Flinders View
- Hervey Bay
Find out more: