People with a disability and their families now have the opportunity to exercise more choice and control over their disability supports. We have designed a Support Coordination service that is focused on empowering people to get the most from their NDIS Plan. With Choices you can expect:
- Assistance to interpret your NDIS plan in a way that meets your needs and ensures you get the best value for money.
- Open, honest and reliable communication to help you with what you want, when you want it.
- Support to reduce the headaches that come with identifying, researching and engaging service providers.
- A working partnership based on trust and respect; it’s your life and we’ll help keep you in the driver’s seat.
- A Support Coordinator that really understands the NDIS and how it works; someone that is committed to help make your plan work for you.
50 Cleveland Street, (PO Box 179)
Stones Corner Qld 4120
|1300 968 724 (1300YOURCHOICE)|
We welcome your feedback as it provides us with a valuable opportunity to continually improve our services.
All complaints are taken seriously and are managed in line with the Centacare Community Services Complaints Policy. Please call or email us for a copy of our Complaints Policy.
Alternatively, simply complete the online enquiry form above and write your comments in the space provided.
You may choose to take your complaint directly to the relevant funding body. For the Department of Communities, Child Safety and Disability Services, call 1800 080 464 or click here to open a guide that details how to make a complaint and the process to follow.
For the National Disability Insurance Scheme call 1800 800 110.