Our Home Safety Services; Home Maintenance and Modification Program, along with the Home Assist Secure Program provide minor home maintenance, repairs and modifications relating to safety and security in many areas of southeast Queensland. We provide quality cost effective solutions that enable individuals to remain safe, secure and independent in their homes.
Some services offered:
- Home maintenance such as:
- gardening maintenance e.g lawn mowing or rubbish removal
- minor repairs such as changing light bulbs and replacing tap washers
- Home modifications can include installing:
- grab and shower rails
- emergency alarms and other safety aids
- hand rails.
How to Access a Service
Clients can access the service by referral from self, health service provider, doctor, family, friends, hospital or occupational therapists.
Eligibility for Services
- You are a home owner or live in rental housing.
- 60 years of age, or over.
- Of any age with a disability.
- For subsidised assistance, you must receive an Australian Government allowance or payment.
- Gold Coast 07 3809 9610
- Beaudesert 07 3809 9610
- Brisbane South 07 3809 9610
- Logan 07 3809 9610
- Maroochydore 07 5430 9361
- Caboolture 07 5490 6820