At Centacare, we believe you deserve to live a healthy, safe and independent life in the home and community you love.
A home care package with Centacare
To take advantage of a home care package you will need to register and be approved by the Australian Government’s My Aged Care. If you are yet to contact My Aged Care, our team can help you through the process.
Once you receive your home care package our team will work with you to create a customised care plan. If there’s something you love doing, we’ll help you keep doing it. If there’s something you’re finding difficult, we’ll offer to do it with you. It’s all about living your later years on your terms, with the freedom and confidence to live a full and purposeful life. Click here to view the full range of services available with a Centacare home care package.
Whether you have receive a home care package or are yet to contact My Aged Care our team can help you navigate the next steps.
Give us a call today on 1300 236 822 or complete the form below and we will contact you.
Frequently asked questions
What is a home care package?
A home care package is funded by the Australian Government and provides the support you need to stay in your home longer and make the most out of life. It can also give you peace of mind that you have the support you need. There are four levels of home care packages available, with the level of support based on the amount of care each person requires.
I have been approved for a home care package, what do I do now?
All you need to do is get in touch with Centacare and one of our dedicated Service Delivery Managers will work with you to develop your customised care plan and put it into action.
How do I apply for a home care package?
You will need to register with the Australian Government’s My Aged Care. Centacare has a specialised team that can help you with this process. Give us a call to speak to one of our team members.
What are the steps to apply for a home care package?
There are eight key steps:
- identify the areas where you need support
- discuss this with your doctor or Centacare and then contact My Aged Care
- the Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT) will meet with you to review your requirements
- once approved for a package, nominate Centacare as your Home Care provider
- centacare will contact you to make an appointment
- meet your Service Delivery Manager to discuss your requirements
- your Service Delivery Manager will work with you to develop your customised care plan
- start receiving services.