- Children's Services Employee (St Williams OSHC)
- Centacare Child Care Services
- Centacare Child Care Services, an agency of the Catholic Archdiocese of Brisbane, is seeking to appoint a casual Children's Services Employee at St Williams OSHC Keperra, Grovely Parish.St Williams OSHC is a 130 place service. The service provides before and after school care, also vacation care for students in the area. This service provides a high quality program to the local community. This service is an integral part of the school and parish community.Hours: flexible
Remuneration: as per the Children's Services Modern Award 2010. From Level 1.1 -3.4 . $25.3355 - 31.0165 per hour (depending on qualifications and experience).
- Assist in the delivery of a high quality, inclusive, educational program
- Provide children with a safe, secure, welcoming and nurturing environment
- Work collaboratively within an established team to ensure the best outcomes for children and families
- Participate in professional and personal development
- Promote the service within the local community in accordance with the Vision, Mission and Values of Centacare Child Care Services
The Archdiocese of Brisbane has standards of conduct for employees and volunteers to maintain a safe and healthy environment. Our commitment to these standards requires that we conduct background referencing for all persons who will engage in direct and regular involvement with children, young people and/or vulnerable adults.
- Certificate III in Children's Services (or equivalent as per ACECQA guidelines) or demonstrate a willingness to complete the studies
- First Aid, CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis
- Working with Children Check (Blue Card) from the Queensland Government
- Knowledge and understanding of the National Quality Framework, My Time Our Place framework and National Law/Regulations
- Conversant with school aged care framework My Time Our Place
- Experience in the education and care of children
- Effective oral and written communication within the workplace
- Saturday, March 30, 2019
- For more information please contact Mat Morrow at 07 3354 3904.
To apply for this position please forward a letter of application addressing the job requirements listed above and a current resume (including contact details for 2 professional referees) to Mat Morrow at email@example.com.