- Quality Systems Coordinator
- Centacare Corporate Services
- Brisbane CBD
- Centacare is an agency of the Archdiocese of Brisbane that provides social services to the entire South-East Queensland community, regardless of religion, circumstance, ethnicity, economic situation, age, gender or ability. With funding from both the Federal and Queensland governments, quality services are provided across a range of services including childcare, support services for the aged and people with a disability as well as relationship education, counselling and support.The Job
An exciting opportunity exists to join Centacare Brisbane's quality team as a Quality Systems Coordinator.
As part of the Governance and Risk Directorate reporting to the Quality and Audit Manager, this new position will be responsible for:
Providing support to the Quality and Audit Manager and Internal Quality Audit team in the preparation, planning and delivery of the internal quality audit program across the organisation.
The day-to-day operation and maintenance of the Centacare Quality Management System ensuring all corporate documents meet business needs, are appropriate and prepared in line with organisational standards.
The Quality Systems Coordinator is expected to achieve Quality objectives by:
- Consulting with internal and external stakeholders and developing the audit program schedule for all required standards and compliance obligations audits.
- Liaising with Internal Quality Auditors and Quality and Audit Manager on the review and distribution of audit reports and associated documentation.
- Collaborating with business stakeholders in the development, review and documentation of corporate policies, procedures and workflows.
- Maintaining an expert level of understanding of the Quality Management System and organisational document requirements.
- Undertake associated administration duties including maintenance of continual improvement registers, document and version control.
In return for these skills and experience, you will be paid an attractive remuneration which includes base salary, superannuation and annual leave loading.The Archdiocese of Brisbane has standards of conduct for employees and volunteers to maintain a safe and healthy environment. Our commitment to these standards requires that we conduct background referencing for all persons who will engage in direct and regular involvement with children, young people and/or vulnerable adults.
- Advanced Knowledge of document management software with demonstrated operational experience, i.e. SharePoint.
- Advanced Knowledge of Excel with demonstrated operational experience.
- Demonstrated experience in document management and control in a quality management system.
- Demonstrated experience in report and policy writing.
- Diploma of Quality Auditing, Lead Auditor or Internal Auditor Qualification or Experience is preferable although not essential.
- Experience and/or understanding of service delivery within human services sector and knowledge of the Human Services Quality Standards, NDIS Quality and Safeguarding, Child Safety, Community Care, Aged Care and Child Care Service standards is preferable although not essential.
- Demonstrated experience in written and verbal communication.
- Demonstrated commitment to developing skills and enhancing personal development.
- Demonstrated experience in an administration environment which contributed to the efficient operation of a team and ensures business outcomes are achieved.
- A current 'C' class Drivers Licence;
- A Working with Children Blue Card with Yellow card Exemption; and
- A National Police Certificate.
- Friday, March 22, 2019
- To apply please email your cover letter addressing the job requirements and your resume to Garry Holmes email@example.com by COB Friday 22nd March 2019.
For all enquiries regarding this position please contact Garry Holmes, Quality and Audit Manager on telephone (07) 3324 3190 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org during business hours.Previous applicants need not apply.