- Children's Service Educator (OSCH & Kindergarten - Coomera)
- Centacare Child Care Services
- Centacare Child Care Services, an agency of the Catholic Archdiocese of Brisbane, is seeking to appoint a casual Children's Services Educators at St Joseph's Kindergarten and Outside School Hours Care located in Coomera.
The service provides before and after school care for school aged children and also a kindergarten for children in the year before starting school. This service is an integral part of the school and parish community. Our Educators believe in the power of play and love working collaboratively to make a difference in the lives of children and families at our centre.Hours: casual
Remuneration: as per the Children's Services Modern Award 2010. Level 1.1 - 3.4. $25.3355 - $31.065 per hour (depending on qualifications and experience).
- Assist in the delivery of a high quality, inclusive, educational program
- Provide children with a safe, secure, welcoming and nurturing environment
- Work collaboratively within an established team to ensure the best outcomes for children and families
- Participate in professional and personal development
- Promote the service within the local community in accordance with the Vision, Mission and Values of Centacare Child Care Services
The Archdiocese of Brisbane has standards of conduct for employees and volunteers to maintain a safe and healthy environment. Our commitment to these standards requires that we conduct background referencing for all persons who will engage in direct and regular involvement with children, young people and/or vulnerable adults.
- Certificate III in Children's Services (or equivalent as per ACECQA guidelines) or demonstrate a willingness to complete the studies
- First Aid, CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis
- Working with Children Check (Blue Card) from the Queensland Government
- Knowledge and understanding of the National Quality Framework, My Time Our Place framework and National Law/Regulations
- Conversant with school aged care framework My Time Our Place
- Experience in the education and care of children
- Effective oral and written communication within the workplace
- Sunday, March 31, 2019
- For more information please contact Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.To apply for this position please forward a letter of application addressing the job requirements listed above and a current resume (including contact details for 2 professional referees) to Jenny Vitnell, Coordinator at email@example.com.