- Children's Services Employee (Outside School Hours Care)
- Centacare Child Care Services
- Cannon Hill
• Help support and enrich the lives of children and families
• Work with a professional not-for-profit provider
• Opportunities for personal and professional development
Centacare Child Care Services, an agency of the Catholic Archdiocese of Brisbane, is seeking to appoint a number of Casual Children's Services Employees at St Oliver Plunkett Outside School Hours Care in Cannon Hill.
St. Oliver Plunkett OSHC is a 105 service. This service is an integral part of the school and parish community.
The service provides before school care, after school care and vacation care. St. Oliver Plunkett OSHC is located in the suburb of Cannon Hill and is placed within the heart of the school. Our service works closely with families and the school to ensure that our children feel safe and supported. Being a large service, St Ollies OSHC focuses on team work and consistently strives to provide staff with opportunities for professional development and training.
Hours: 12 - 20 hours
Remuneration: as per the Children's Services Modern Award 2010. Level 1.1 to 3.4. $24.4803 to $29.9671 per hour (depending on qualifications and experience).
• Assist in the delivery of a high quality, inclusive, educational program
• Provide children with a safe, secure, welcoming and nurturing environment
• Work collaboratively within an established team to ensure the best outcomes for children and families
• Participate in professional and personal development
• Promote the service within the local community in accordance with the Vision, Mission and Values of Centacare Child Care Services
• Certificate III in Children's Services (or equivalent as per ACECQA guidelines) or demonstrate a willingness to complete the studies
• First Aid, CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis
• Working with Children Check (Blue Card) from the Queensland Government
• Knowledge and understanding of the National Quality Framework, My Time Our Place framework and National Law/Regulations
• Conversant with school aged care framework My Time Our Place
• Experience in the education and care of children
• Effective oral and written communication within the workplace
The Archdiocese of Brisbane has standards of conduct for employees and volunteers to maintain a safe and healthy environment. Our commitment to these standards requires that we conduct background referencing for all persons who will engage in direct and regular involvement with children, young people and/or vulnerable adults.
- Tuesday, April 10, 2018
- To apply for this position please forward a letter of application addressing the job requirements listed above and a current resume (including contact details for 2 professional referees) to Lisa Grimshaw at email@example.com. Your application must outline your availability.