- Parish Youth Coordinator
- Parish position
Good Samaritan & St. John the Baptist Parishes are seeking applications for the casual position of Youth Ministry Coordinator working up to 10 hours per week.
The successful applicant will be responsible for coordinating and supporting youth programs and activities including:
• Supporting the Parish Priest in parish pastoral activities and liturgies
• Coordination of Youth Masses in each parish
• Facilitation of Junior & Senior ministry groups
• Supporting Youth and Children's Ministry activities as required
• Promoting additional faith development opportunities for young people including retreats, camps, youth conferences, and Deanery/Archdiocesan events
• An interest in music and an ability to play a musical instrument would be well regarded
• Had been a member/attended the Net Ministry or similar is a plus.
• Current Blue Card and Police Check or willing to obtain
• Experience and/or participated in Youth Initiatives
The Archdiocese of Brisbane has standards of conduct for employees and volunteers to maintain a safe and healthy environment. Our commitment to these standards requires that we conduct background referencing for all persons who will engage in direct and regular involvement with children, young people, and/or vulnerable adults.
- Monday, January 22, 2018
To apply for this position, please email your current resume and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org: Fr Michael Grace
Applications should include the name of two (2) referees one of which preferably should be a Parish Priest. For more information, please email