- OSHC Coordinator - (St. Augustine's OSHC Springfield)
- Full Time
- Centacare Child Care Services
• Help support and enrich the lives of children and families
• Oversee the delivery of a high quality and inclusive program
• Opportunities for personal and professional development
Centacare Child Care Services, an agency of the Catholic Archdiocese of Brisbane, is a leading provider of Child Care in southeast Queensland with over 90 Outside School Hours Care services; 10 Long Day Care centres; and 9 Kindergartens. Our services extend north from Brisbane to the Fraser Coast and south to the Gold Coast.
We are seeking to appoint a full time Coordinator to lead our Outside School Hours Care service at St. Augustine's OSHC Springfield. St. Augustine's OSHC is a 120 place service providing before school care, after school care and vacation care. We are seeking an enthusiastic and energetic leader to manage a busy service and team of experienced Educators. This service delivers a child centred program that stimulates and supports the needs of the children and the families and is an integral part of the school Community.
Remuneration: Level 6.4-6.6 as per the Children's Services Award 2010. $32.15 -32.83 per hour (depending on qualifications and experience)
• Oversee the delivery of a high quality, inclusive and educational program
• Manage day to day operations of the service including staffing, administration and financial management tasks
• Provide children with a safe, secure, welcoming and nurturing environment
• Work collaboratively within an established team to ensure the best outcomes for children and families
• Promote the service within the local community in accordance with the Vision, Mission and Values of Centacare Child Care Services
• Diploma in Children Services or equivalent as per ACECQA guidelines
• Current Working with Children Check (Blue Card), First Aid, CPR, Asthma/Anaphylaxis and Certified Supervisor Certificate
• A strong understanding of Child Care legislation including the National Quality Framework, National Quality Standards, and My Time Our Place
• Previous experience in child care service management
• Effective computer skills including experience with child care management software (QikKids preferred)
• Proven leadership skills to develop a team of staff
The Archdiocese of Brisbane has standards of conduct for employees and volunteers to maintain a safe and healthy environment. Our commitment to these standards requires that we conduct background referencing for all persons who will engage in direct and regular involvement with children, young people and/or vulnerable adults.
- Tuesday, November 28, 2017
- To apply for this position please forward a letter of application addressing the job requirements listed above and a current resume (including contact details for 2 professional referees) to Antonella Muscat at email@example.com. Your application must outline your availability.