- Educators (OSHC) - (Sunshine Coast)
- Centacare Child Care Services
- Sunshine Coast
- Centacare Child Care Services, an agency of the Catholic Archdiocese of Brisbane, is seeking to appoint a number of casual Educators at two Outside School Hours Care Services on the Sunshine Coast in January 2018.
The services will be located at Unity College, Caloundra and Stella Maris Catholic Primary, Maroochydore.Applicants must be available to commence in early January 2018
Hours: Casual, varies
Remuneration: as per the Children's Services Modern Award 2010. Level 1.1 to 3.4, $24.48 to $29.96 per hour (depending on qualifications and experience).
- Assist in the delivery of a high quality, inclusive, educational program
- Provide children with a safe, secure, welcoming and nurturing environment
- Promote the service within the local community in accordance with the Vision, Mission and Values of Centacare Child Care Services
The Archdiocese of Brisbane has standards of conduct for employees and volunteers to maintain a safe and healthy environment. Our commitment to these standards requires that we conduct background referencing for all persons who will engage in direct and regular involvement with children, young people and/or vulnerable adults.
- Certificate III in Children's Services (or equivalent as per ACECQA guidelines) or demonstrate a willingness to complete the studies
- First Aid, CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis
- Working with Children Check (Blue Card) from the Queensland Government
- Knowledge and understanding of the National Quality Framework, My Time Our Place framework and National Law/Regulations
- Conversant with school aged care framework My Time Our Place
- Experience in the education and care of children
- Effective oral and written communication within the workplace
- Friday, November 24, 2017