- OSHC Coordinators - (Sunshine Coast)
- Centacare Child Care Services
- Sunshine Coast
- Centacare Child Care Services are pleased to be opening two Outside School Hours Care Services on the Sunshine Coast in January 2018.
The services will be located at Unity College, Caloundra and Stella Maris Catholic Primary, Maroochydore.
Opportunities are available for part time Coordinators to lead and develop each of these services.Applicants must be available to commence in early January 2018
Hours: 35 hours per week
Remuneration: Level 6.4 to 6.6 as per the Children's Services Award 2010. $32.15 to $32.83 per hour (depending on qualifications and experience)
- Oversee the delivery of a high quality, inclusive and educational program
- Manage day to day operations of the service including staffing, administration and financial management tasks
- Provide children with a safe, secure, welcoming and nurturing environment
- Build a collaborative team to ensure the best outcomes for children and families
- Promote the service within the local community in accordance with the Vision, Mission and Values of Centacare Child Care Services
The Archdiocese of Brisbane has standards of conduct for employees and volunteers to maintain a safe and healthy environment. Our commitment to these standards requires that we conduct background referencing for all persons who will engage in direct and regular involvement with children, young people and/or vulnerable adults.
- Diploma in Children Services or equivalent as per ACECQA guidelines
- Current Working with Children Check (Blue Card), First Aid, CPR, Asthma/Anaphylaxis
- Consent to being the Nominated Supervisor of the service
- A strong understanding of Child Care legislation including the National Quality Framework, National Quality Standards, and My Time Our Place
- Previous experience in child care service management
- Effective computer skills including experience with child care management software (QikKids preferred)
- Proven leadership skills to develop a team of staff
- Friday, November 24, 2017